Puppy Program ($2850): , Beginning with an introduction to the basics for your puppy and ending in a complete understanding of commands – even off-leash. A complete puppy training program that is designed for puppies 12 to 20 weeks old, this board and train begins with two weeks of on leash training, followed by two weeks at home with their owners, and finishing up with two more weeks of off-leash training. With this program, your dog will learn:
- Walk properly on a leash with auto-sit and without pulling, barking, lunging, sniffing, or reacting to dogs and/or distractions
- Place command
- Recall training (with distractions)
- Calm on Command training – having your dog be calm in all situations, without him/her having to be worn out with hours of walking/play time
- Be calm at thresholds
- Kennel Up
- Wait for Food
In addition, I will work your dog on behavioral issues such as
- Leadership skills with your dog so your dog understands proper pack order with humans
- Eliminating bad behaviors – jumping up on people, jumping on counter tops, mouthing, nipping, chasing, playing keep-away, etc.
Included in this program is a 90 minute owner session each day the puppy goes home (a total of two sessions) to learn how to use your training tools, how to achieve desired obedience from your dog, and how to build a lifetime of habits that will ensure a dog that will give you it’s best. An additional owner session in your home is built into this program that will take place two weeks after your puppy has gone home for the final time. During this 60-90 minute session, we will go over any questions you may have and troubleshoot any problems.
*Price includes a mini educator collar and a prong collar.
*You will need to provide enough dog food for your dog’s stay.